Deformed Bar

The I beam is also referred to as the H beam but with a specific difference. The I beam has tapered or more horizontal flanges or edges. The I beam is often used in the construction of buildings to provide the structure its ultimate support and to assist trusses.

I beam has exceptional quality for directing the web towards unidirectional meandering which is parallel to the web. The I beam can resist the bending movements to avoid distress.